Directions0/0 steps made
- Break ground beef into crumbles and cook in large skillet over medium heat about 8-10 minutes or until meat is done, breaking up into crumbles.
- Add yellow onion for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking.
- Drain excess grease if needed. Next, add the seasoning mix and salt.
- Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; let simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Distribute lettuce among 4 plates or Bowl Shells.
- Top each one with the beef mixture.
- Next, sprinkle with bell pepper, green onions and cheese.