Directions0/0 steps made
- For the steaks: they should be 8-10 ounces and 1-inch thick each.Use Swordfish, Halibut or Salmon steaks.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ginger,cayenne pepper and enough freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste.
- Marinate the fish in the marinade for 45-60 minutes.Turn steaks 2-3 times.
- Have the grill prepared with white coals and brush the cooking grill with the remaining one tablespoon oil.
- Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through and opaque in the center. Turn fish after about 4-5 minutes. Total grilling time will dependon your grill and the heat of the coals.
- To broil instead, use a broiler pan brushed with oil and broil until center is opaque. Will take about 10 minutes total in broiler. Turn steaks after 5 minutes, and baste often with marinade.